Undergraduate Application Selection

    Welcome! Please use the applicant definitions below to help in your application selection after logging in/creating an account. 

    Transfer Application

    Students applying to transfer from another college or university. This includes Post-Baccalaureate applicants who have already earned their Bachelor's degree. Running Start / Dual-Enrolled students should apply as First-Year students via the Common Application, unless explicitly told otherwise by Admissions.

    Readmission Application

    Once a student has stopped attending Seattle University, they will be withdrawn from university (for undergraduates this means being inactive for 2 consecutive quarters). If a student wishes to return to Seattle University, they must be readmitted.

    Non-Matriculated Application

    U.S. Citizens and permanent residents who do not intend to complete Seattle University degrees may enroll in undergraduate courses as non-matriculated students. Applicants must be in good academic and social standing at any colleges or universities where they may have studied earlier.

    Pre-Collegiate Summer Application

    Students applying to participate in a K-12 summer program with Seattle University. This includes U.S. Citizens, permanent residents, and International applicants who are interested in Albers' Summer Business Institute and Seattle University AI4ALL.

    Need help? Contact the Undergraduate Admissions Office at 206.220.8040 or admissions@seattleu.edu

    Returning users:

    Log in to continue an application.

    First-time users:

    Create an account to start a new application.
    Questions or comments? Please contact Undergraduate Admissions at 206.220.8040 or admissions@seattleu.edu